Your privacy is critically important to us.
Lugandaproz Translations Inc. is located at:
Lugandaproz Translations Inc.
Ssendagire road, Kitambuza zone, Mpererwe
PAGE CONTENTS (click to jump to a section)
- Website Visitors
- Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
- GDPR Compliance Policy
- Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
- Aggregated Statistics
- Ordering from us.
- Contact information
Like most website operators, Lugandaproz Translations Inc. collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Lugandaproz Translations Inc.’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Lugandaproz Translations Inc.’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Lugandaproz Translations Inc. may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Lugandaproz Translations Inc. also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on http://lugandaproz.com blog posts. Lugandaproz Translations Inc. only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Lugandaproz Translations Inc.’s websites choose to interact with Lugandaproz Translations Inc. in ways that require Lugandaproz Translations Inc. to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Lugandaproz Translations Inc. gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at http://lugandaproz.com to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
GDPR Compliance Policy
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an EU regulation that sets more stringent rules to improve data protection and privacy for all individuals residing within the European Union. GDPR went into effect on 25 May 2018. Lugandaproz is responsible for the processing of personal data of our customers and their customers. As part of our privacy compliance policy, Lugandaproz fully complies with the GDPR. As a Processor, we adhere to the GDPR regulations concerning the transfer of personal identifiable information of citizens in the European Union.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Lugandaproz Translations Inc. discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Lugandaproz Translations Inc.’s behalf or to provide services available at Lugandaproz Translations Inc.’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Lugandaproz Translations Inc.’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Lugandaproz Translations Inc. will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Lugandaproz Translations Inc. discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Lugandaproz Translations Inc. believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Lugandaproz Translations Inc., third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of http://lugandaproz.com and have supplied your email address, Lugandaproz Translations Inc. may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Lugandaproz Translations Inc. and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Lugandaproz Translations Inc. takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Lugandaproz Translations Inc. may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Lugandaproz Translations Inc. may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Lugandaproz Translations Inc. does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Lugandaproz Translations Inc. uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Ordering from us
- These conditions shall be incorporated in every offer, acceptance and Contract of work by Lugandaproz and, subject to the foregoing, any conditions proposed by the Client are hereby excluded.
- Upon receipt of the Client’s order Lugandaproz will give confirmation of acceptance, and no Contract will be concluded until such time.
- Each order, when accepted, constitutes a separate Contract but shall be subject to these conditions.
- Where delivery is made in installments, each delivery shall be deemed as a separate Contract and any failure whatsoever by Lugandaproz in respect of any one delivery shall not entitle the Client to repudiate the Contract or any installments remaining to be delivered.
- Acceptance of an order takes place when Lugandaproz dispatch the order or sends Client confirmation of acceptance by email.
- Lugandaproz may refuse at its discretion to accept an order. If Lugandaproz rejects the order having already processed your payment, Lugandaproz will re-credit your account with the amount deducted by us from your debit or credit card as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days of your order. Lugandaproz will not be obliged to pay any additional amount as compensation for disappointment.
- Estimates or quotations are given on the basis of the Client’s description, information and/or any source material provided. Lugandaproz reserves the right to adjust pricing and/or delivery estimates upon receipt and evaluation of any final information and/or source materials for service. Invoices will be in accordance with estimates or quotations and/or any subsequent cost revisions submitted by Lugandaproz and agreed by the client. Unless otherwise stated, prices are in pounds sterling and exclude VAT and any other tax or duty.
- Estimates or quotations are valid for 30 days from the date of issue and may be subject to change thereafter, at the discretion of Absolute Translations, unless pricing forms part of a formal Contract agreed beforehand by Absolute Translations.
- Payment must be made before commencing the project unless credit facilities have been awarded to registered companies at Lugandaproz’ discretion, in which case payment is due 30 days from the date of invoice. Payment to Lugandaproz shall be effected in full no later than 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Late payments will have interest applied at a rate of 9% per annum over the Bank of England’s base rate, (or such rate as is determined by statute, the latter prevailing), and compensation for debt recovery costs to all overdue sums from the date on which they become due until they are paid in full.
- Lugandaproz shall issue the invoice upon supply of the services under the Contract.